ATHE endorsement of your programme demonstrates to stakeholders that you have adhered to high standards in the design of your programme and that it is relevant to the needs of participants.
- Learners will be awarded a certificate of attendance by ATHE which will list the endorsed learning outcomes of the programme.
- Once your centre has filled out the application form, below, the programme will be reviewed by our Business Development team, to ensure all required documents have been received
- The programme will then be reviewed by our Qualifications team to ensure the wording is not associated with our regulated qualifications
- ATHE will complete a credit check and establish costings for the programme review, certification and annual review, and your centre will be invoiced
- One of our Qualification Development Associates will review the programme against our approval criteria
- Upon a successful review, your centre will receive:
- Confirmation of ATHE endorsement
- A programme certificate
- A learner certificate template
- Details of the certification process
- Guidance on use of the ATHE logo
For new ATHE centres interested in endorsing their programme with ATHE, please fill out the following application form: ATHE Endorsement Application Form - New Centre
For existing ATHE centres interested in endorsing their programme with ATHE, please fill out the following application form: ATHE Endorsement Application Form - Existing Centre
Please note that your centre does not need to go through ATHE recognition for Programme Endorsement.
Please see our terms and conditions below:
If the programme does not meet the approval criteria, we will contact the client with feedback. If the approval criteria could be met by the client providing us with further information, we will ask for additional information. The programme will then go forward for further review. (If this is just a couple of pieces of information, we will not need to charge your centre again)
If the final decision is not to endorse the programme, we will refund the fee less our costs with a clear explanation of the reasons why we were not able to endorse the programme. (If your centre decides to resubmit later with updated evidence we would need to charge again).
Timescales to gain ATHE Endorsement are generally 3-4 weeks from receipt of a completed ATHE Endorsement Form and once sufficient information has been supplied.