ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and other UK and international regulators. We work with 250 recognised centres in over 50 countries to complement our strong brand presence in the UK.
ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications – such as business and management, law, computing and healthcare, with many eligible for UK funding. We have also developed a diverse range of regulated bespoke qualifications for clients through our qualifications development service.
ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Top Up degrees by a growing number of UK and international Universities, providing significant tertiary education opportunities for our learners.
5 Reasons to use ATHE
1. Excellent Value for Money
We are able to provide a comprehensive qualification and support package which provides excellent value for money with our appreciation of a very price sensitive industry.
2. University Progression
All ATHE qualifications have progression routes and many of these are to degrees at our University partners. Find more information on our Progression Routes page.
4. Dedicated Support
Our EQAs have extensive experience in the systems of ATHE, Ofsted, ISI, QAA and Ofqual. This experience is there as a resource to you and to support your centre’s development.
5. Flexible Delivery Solutions
Our qualifications and systems are designed for maximum flexibility, however if you have a request which we don’t currently cater for we won’t tell you it can’t be done. We will do our best to provide you with something that suits you, your centre and learners.
ATHE's Mission Statement
The ATHE mission is to provide outstanding qualifications, customer service and support, enabling centres to thrive and their learners to achieve and progress. We will support this mission by:
- providing qualifications which enable learners to fulfil their potential and make a positive contribution to society both socially and economically
- delivering the highest standards of customer service
- delivering support and guidance which meet the needs of all centres and enable them to improve performance
- upholding and maintaining the quality and standards of qualifications and assessments
- having a commitment to lifelong learning and development