Frequently Asked Questions
I am a centre...
The questions included in this section are designed to answer common queries from the staff at ATHE centres and potential centres.
Information on ATHE
- Can ATHE qualifications be studied in the workplace?
- Can we create our own assignment briefs?
- Is there a word count for each assignment brief?
- Do you provide marking schemes?
- Can we offer ATHE qualifications in our partner college overseas?
- We would like the achievement from our training programme recognised.
- Can we/our college get funding or access advanced learner loans for your qualifications?
Centre Recognition Process
Some of my learners have some units which have already been certificated by another awarding organisation and they have achieved some RQF units.
Some of my learners are mature students who have been employed for some time. Some have studied at college and participated in company training events.
I am an international centre...
The questions included in this section are designed to answer common queries from the staff at ATHE centres and potential centres that are not based in the UK.
- How straight forward is it to become an ATHE centre?
- What support will ATHE provide for the tutors in our centre?
- Will the External Verifier visit the centre in person to complete visits such as the Health Check and External Verification?
What are the fees in my country?
Can we deliver and assess the qualification in our own language?
Are ATHE qualifications recognised in my country?
Can my centre have regional exclusivity?
Will the UK progression routes apply to my learners?