ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Accounting & Finance
The ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Accounting and Finance has been designed to enhance the advanced knowledge and skills required by senior finance professionals. Learners completing this qualification will be able to work strategically in finance at a corporate level. Areas of study include financial reporting, mergers and acquisitions, management accounting, audit and compliance.
The Level 7 Accounting and Finance qualification is available as a 100-credit Extended Diploma. The qualification is graded Pass, Merit or Distinction.
At a glance:
- Provides 5 mandatory units for 100 credits
- Designed with support from professionals
- Graded Pass, Merit or Distinction
- Extended Diploma is 1,000 learning hours, usually studied over an academic year
- Can be delivered in the classroom, by distance or by blended learning.
For more information, you can view the Qualification Specification or download the Qualification Factsheet (In Development).
These qualifications are designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above.For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
- Level 6 qualifications in Accounting or a finance related subject
- other related level 7 subjects
- other equivalent international qualifications
Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
By completing the ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Accounting and Finance, learners are able to progress onto a Master’s top-up degrees in Accounting and finance-related subjects. For more information on our agreed progression routes, click here.
Membership of a Professional Body – the Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA)
The ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Accounting and Finance can be studied as part of the progression route to gain IFA membership through the IFA Direct Programme. To view the brochure, click here or for further details click here.
ATHE qualifications can be used for progression to relevant bachelor’s and master’s top-up degrees through a growing number of UK and international universities.
The IFA is an internationally recognised professional accountancy membership body. It is a full member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) the global accounting standard-setter and regulator. Further details can be obtained from the IFA – www.ifa.org.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org
ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Accounting & Finance Core Units
- CorporateReportingfor Strategic Business -Advanced
- Core Financial Management-Advanced
- Management for Strategic Performance -Advanced
- UKTaxationfor Business and Individuals
- Audit and Compliance Advanced