Acting and Theatre
ATHE Level 2 Acting and Theatre Skills
The ATHE Level 2 Acting and Theatre Skills builds on the skills developed from the ATHE Level 1 Acting and Theatre Skills (or similar qualification). Learners will begin to gain a more detailed understanding of how physical elements of performance are created and help to create character development.
The Level 2 Acting and Theatre Skills qualification is available as a 16-credit Certificate or an 8-credit Award. The qualifications is graded Pass.
At a glance:
- Designed with support from professionals within the industry
- Certificate is 160 learning hours, Award is 80
The Qualification Specification will be available soon.
ATHE’s policy regarding access to our qualifications is that:
- they should be available to everyone who is capable of reaching the required standards
- they should be free from any barriers that restrict access and progression
- there should be equal opportunities for all those wishing to access the qualifications.
Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
To view the qualification specification, click here.
ATHE Level 2 Acting and Theatre Skills Core Units
- Speaking Verse and Prose
ATHE Level 2 Acting and Theatre Skills Optional Units
- Oral Communication
- Performance Reading