Acting and Theatre
ATHE Level 3 Acting and Theatre Skills
The ATHE Level 3 Acting and Theatre Skills is designed to build upon the ATHE Level 1 and 2 Acting and Theatre Skills (or similar qualifications). Learners will be expected to show a good understanding of how their physicality contributes to performance and develop sustained characters.
The Level 3 Acting and Theatre Skills qualification is available as a 24-credit Certificate or a 12-credit Award. The qualifications is graded Pass.
At a glance:
- Designed with support from professionals within the industry
- Certificate is 240 learning hours, Award is 120
- Learners completing the Certificate are able to progress to the Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts
The Qualification Specification will be available soon.
ATHE’s policy regarding access to our qualifications is that:
- they should be available to everyone who is capable of reaching the required standards
- they should be free from any barriers that restrict access and progression
- there should be equal opportunities for all those wishing to access the qualifications.
Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
To view the qualification specification, click here.
ATHE Level 3 Acting and Theatre Skills Core Units
- Acting - Modern and Classical
- Speaking Verse and Prose
- Acting – Advanced Classical