Business and Administrative Management
ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
The Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is a 120 credit size qualification, equivalent in size and level to the second year of a bachelor’s degree.
At level 5, learners are expected to understand the more strategic aspects of business administration as well as governance structure and organisational context. Learners must achieve a minimum of 120 credits to achieve the qualification. They must complete the nine mandatory units, worth 100 credits and two optional units worth a minimum of 20 credits.
To see the qualification content click on the units below which will take you to the Ofqual register.
ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management Core Units
- Operations Management
- Information for Strategic Decision Making
- Advanced Finance for Business Managers
- The Context of Corporate Governance
- Organisational Analysis and Change
- Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management Strategy
- Leadership, Motivation and Group Dynamics
- Business Research