Business and Management
ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management is a 120-credit Ofqual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to two A Level's or Access to HE qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to a business or management degree and may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
At a glance:
- Graded with Pass, Merit and Distinction
- Advanced learner loans available in the UK – See the latest Qualifications catalogue
- Progression to a bachelor degree at a range of university partners –www.athe.co.uk/progression
- 120 learning hours, usually studied up to an academic year
- Designed with support from universities
- Can be delivered in the classroom, by distance or by blended learning.
Learners must complete all 6 mandatory units named below. To see the contents of each unit you can view the Qualification Specification.
- Managing Business Operations
- Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success
- The Business Environment
- Managing People in Organisations
- Working in Teams
- Effective Business Communication
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study a variety of bachelor’s degrees at a university such as one of our partner universities. For information on ATHE university top-ups please see www.athe.co.uk/progression
Age: 16 +
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- other related level 2 subjects
- other equivalent international qualifications
- Information Sheet
- Request a Fee Structure relevant to your country