Business and Management
ATHE Level 4 Certificate in Workforce Performance Development
The ATHE Level 4 Certificate in Workforce Performance Development is a 14 credit Ofqual regulated qualification. This qualification aims to develop a range of skills essential for a successful career in any workplace setting and any sector. It is designed to support supervisors and line managers working at a variety of levels.
Learners are able to take this qualification as continuing professional development, or as entry onto larger qualifications at the same or higher levels.
At a glance:
- Graded with Pass, or Fail
- Progression to a bachelor’s degree at a range of university partners –https://www.athe.co.uk/progression-routes
- 140 learning hours
- Designed with support from Skills Audit Institute
- Can be delivered by distance or blended learning, part-time or full-time.
Learners must achieve all 3 mandatory units.
To see the contents of each unit you can view the Qualification Specification.
- Contribute to the identification and analysis of organisational learning needs
- Manage, foster and develop team performance
- Manage and develop individual performance
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study a variety of bachelor’s degrees at a university such as one of our partner universities. For information on ATHE university top-ups please see our Progression Routes here.
Age: 18 +
For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
- A Level 3 in this sector/market Business and Management
- A Level 3 qualification in a related subject
- A Level 3 qualification in a non-related subject
- Equivalent international qualifications
- Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
- Request a Fee Structure relevant to your country