Education and Training Qualifications
At a glance:
- This qualification is Pass/Fail
- A basic introduction to the education system
- Can be delivered in the classroom, by distance or by blended learning.
To be awarded this qualification, a learner must achieve a minimum of 12 credits. Three credits from Group A, six credits from Group B, and three credits from Group C. To see the contents of each unit you can view the Qualification Specification.
Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training or Facilitate Learning and Development in Individuals or Facilitate Learning and Development in Groups
Understanding Assessment in Education and Training or Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
Guided Learning Hours
A minimum of 48 to a maximum of 61, depending on your chosen units.
Age: 19 +
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- other equivalent international qualifications
- experience of working in a training/education environment accompanied by in-service training and development
- Qualification Specification – Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Qualification Factsheet
- Request a Fee Structure relevant to your country